Hudu provides secure password and documentation management for both single-tenant and multi-tenant environments.
Contact a magician
Passwords are a vital part of IT documentation and Hudu has a built-in interface tailored towards them. Created with strong security principles, Hudu Secure Password Management allows you to easily include passwords alongside your IT documentation.
- Easily store passwords alongside the rest of your documentation.
- Allow technicians to store their own passwords for a secure work environment.
- Attach passwords to related assets.
- Create custom validation rules for password entry.
- Utilize our password generator to create secure passwords in a variety of ways.
- Easily share out secure, brandable links containing passwords.
- Easily see when passwords have been compromised from data breaches across the web.
- Role-based employee access is included.
- Passwords have a rolling historical view which allows you to revert unwanted changes.
- Access logs per employee and company are included.
- Secure Password Management (along with the rest of the Hudu suite) is available self-hosted, where you will control all data, or via Magic Cloud, our hosted offering which provides worry-free setup and ongoing maintenance.
- Passwords added in Hudu are stored with AES 256-bit encryption.
- All information within Hudu is encrypted in-transit.
Pricing and more details
For more pricing details, consult our pricing documentation. If you have additional questions, please reach out to chat with one of our experts.