Use Hudu to store and retain valuable IT knowledge gained.
Contact a magician
Hudu provides built-in Knowledge Base software that can be used for global knowledge, or company-specific knowledge. Create beautiful articles outlining exactly what you have learned. Create a template to allow you to write once, edit once, and have your changes cascade down to all child articles. When the situation is more step-oriented (i.e. a Process), we built a feature called Hudu Processes that will allow you to easily outline these steps and make them easy to repeat for all employees.
- Easily store domain knowledge in beautiful, readable articles.
- Easily share out brandable articles publicly.
- Flag articles that need more attention.
- Add comments and files to articles.
- View historical versions of articles and easily rollback unwanted changes.
- Utilize templates and variables to save time and easily create multiple company articles that have company-specific knowledge.
- Use Hudu Processes to easily create steps, checklists, and procedures for employees to follow.
- Store knowledge seamlessly alongside the rest of your documentation.
- Role-based employee access is included.
- Access logs per employee and company are included.
- Files added to articles added in Hudu are stored with AES 256-bit encryption.
- All information within Hudu is encrypted in-transit.
Pricing and more details
For more pricing details, consult our pricing documentation. If you have additional questions, please reach out to chat with one of our experts.